Gingerbread dip is a unique holiday dip filled with the flavors of gingerbread, such as molasses, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg.
Need a unqie and flavorful dip for Christmas parties? Look no further, this is the dip you are looking for!
Gingerbread dip is the perfect appetizer or dessert dip for the holidays. It has the flavors of gingerbread and it's really, really good.
Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip
You'll love how incredibly easy it is to make gingerbread cheesecake dip. It has the spices of gingerbread, cream cheese, and Cool Whip. All easy to find ingredients.
Plus, this dip only takes about 5-10 minutes to make. It does need to chill for about an hour before eating, but seriously, it couldn't be any easier to make.
- make sure to bring out the cream cheese and frozen whipped topping at least 30 minutes before making. You want to allow enough time for these to come to room temperature.
- when mixing the cream cheese, make sure there are no lumps and it's fully mixed together.
You can store this gingerbread dip in your fridge for up to 3-4 days. Just make sure to cover with plastic-wrap or transfer to an airtight container.
Give the dip a good stir before serving.
Favorite Things to Dip
- graham crackers
- shortbread cookies
- butter cookies
- animal crackers
- vanilla wafers
- ginger snaps
cream cheese: make sure to use block cream cheese for the best results. Take out of the fridge about 30-60 minutes before you make the dip to allow it to come to room temperature.
brown sugar: provides a deeper flavor than using granulated sugar.
Spices and molasses: we included ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg to give this dip that classic gingerbread flavor.
Frozen whipped topping: We used Cool Whip in our dip, but you can use any brand. Make sure to pull this out of the freezer at the same time you pull the cream cheese to give it time to come up to room temperature.
How to Make Gingerbread Dip
Mix: Add cream cheese, brown sugar, molasses, vanilla, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg in a medium mixing bowl and beat until well combined.
Fold in: Add the whipped topping to the cream cheese mixture and fold in until well mixed.
Chill: Add a lid or plastic wrap over the container and put in the fridge to chill for at least one hour.
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup unsulphured molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping thawed
- Add cream cheese, brown sugar, molasses, vanilla, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg in a medium mixing bowl and beat until well combined.
- Add the whipped topping to the cream cheese mixture and fold in until well mixed.
- Add a lid or plastic wrap over the container and put in the fridge to chill for at least one hour.