This pumpkin dip is perfect when you are looking for a snack. Apples, pie crust and graham crackers are all delicious to dip in this.
There's something about dips that is just so fun. Especially for kids.
You'll love how quick and easy this pumpkin dip is to make.
It only takes 4 ingredients and can be whipped together in 5 minutes.
The pie crust chips are really easy to make as well. You'll start with some refrigerated pie crust.
Use a pumpkin shaped cookie cutter to cut the crust into shapes. Then brush with some melted butter, sprinkle some cinnamon and sugar on top and cook for about 10 minutes.
It couldn't be easier and you end up with delicious homemade pie crust chips and a delicious pumpkin dip for dipping.
This is perfect for a fun family Halloween movie night, a get together with friends or an easy Thanksgiving dinner appetizer.
Favorite Dipping Items
- Pie Crust Chips - check out the recipe we have included with this. They are delicious with pumpkin dip. It's like a mini pumpkin pie.
- Graham Crackers
- 'Nilla Wafers
- Apple Slices
- Pumpkin Bread
Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
You can use homemade or store bought pumpkin puree. Use whichever one you want.
If you want to use pumpkin pie filling instead of pumpkin puree, you can. Just make sure to omit the pumpkin spice when making the dip.
For the Crust
- refrigerated pie crust
- butter, melted
For the Dip
- cream cheese, softened
- pumpkin puree
- pumpkin spice
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
How to Make
It's easiest and quickest to make the pie crust chips first and then, make the dip while the chips are cooking.
Step 1: Preheat oven to 425°F.
Step 2: Open and unroll the pie crust. Using a pumpkin shaped cookie cutter, cut out the pumpkin pie crust into pumpkin shapes. Continue rolling out the dough and cutting out shapes until all the dough has been used.
Step 3: Place the pie crust chips on a baking sheet. Brush the chips with melted butter.
Step 4: Combine the cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle this mixture over the top of the chips.
Step 5: Bake in the preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes, until golden brown and crisp. Allow to cool completely before serving.
Step 6: While the chips are baking, prepare the dip by beating together the cream cheese, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin spice.
Step 7: Fold in the whipped topping. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 2 packages refrigerated pie crust
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 8- ounce package cream cheese softened
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping thawed
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Unroll the pie crust and use a pumpkin shaped cookie cutter to cut out the chips. Continue rolling out the
dough and cutting out shapes until all the dough has been used.
- Place the pie crust chips on a baking sheet and brush with melted butter.
- Combine the cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle over the top of the chips.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes, until golden brown and crisp. Allow to cool completely before
- While the chips are baking, prepare the dip by beating together the cream cheese, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin spice. Fold in the whipped topping. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Make sure to save this for later!