If you need a quick dinner idea, cooking frozen chicken patties in air fryer for a chicken sandwich is perfect. It doesn't take any time to cook, and they are a great dinner idea.
The easiest and quickest way to cook a chicken patty for your burger is in an air fryer.
It's a healthy, oil-free way and the chicken patty cooks to perfection.. Who needs a griller or a frying pan when you have an air fryer?
What are Chicken Patties?
Chicken patties are circular disks made from minced chicken meat, spices, and crumbs. You can easily use homemade chicken patties or purchase at the store. Chicken patties are a perfect ingredient to fill up your burger.
What to do with Leftover Air Fryer Chicken Patties?
Air fried more chicken patties than you need?
No problem at all!
You can always save them for later use. The best thing about air-fried chicken patties is that you can store them in an air-tight container for later use.
They will stay fresh for up to 4 days. So, you can make them in advance and enjoy them later. However, keep in mind that they should be completely cool when storing these in an air-tight container. Otherwise, they won't last that long.
Everyone has a different definition of a perfect chicken burger.
For some, it is a chicken patty with loads of lettuce and garlic mayo, whereas, for others, it is piled high with tomatoes, relish, and ketchup.
Well, the best thing about a burger is that you can customize it according to your liking and mood.
If you are out of ideas on what to top your chicken patty within a burger, here are a few ideas you might like:
• Lettuce: The crunch from a fresh lettuce leaf adds so much texture to a burger. It is almost satisfying what this grassy, leafy vegetable does to your favorite burger.
• Tomatoes: The juiciness from the tomatoes elevates the flavor of your burger. It adds so much freshness to it.
• Onions: The sweet and savory flavor and crunch from onions are very tasteful.
• Pickles: Who doesn't like a kick to their burger? Adding pickled onions or cucumbers is such a fantastic idea and it gives your burger a new dimension.
• Cheese: Who can say no to a slice of sharp cheddar on your burger? And if it is a double slice, Ahh what more do you need?
• Mayo: Whether it is classic mayo, light mayo, or garlic mayo, you can never miss its creaminess and richness. It adds just a touch of flavor to your burger. No other topping can match its level!
• Ranch dressing: You get so many flavors in a ranch dressing. It is creamy, tangy, herbaceous, peppery, and whatnot. Make your burger a ranch chicken burger.
• Ketchup: Probably that one sauce that alone can make a burger perfect is ketchup! I don’t think I have to say anything else in here.
• BBQ sauce: The sweet and smoky flavor of a BBQ sauce gives your burger a smoky flavor and feel as if the patty has just landed on your burger from a grill.
• Honey mustard: The sweetness from honey and the sharp, tangy flavor from the mustard complement each other and the chicken patty burger so well!
• Gravy: To take your burger to the next level, pour leftover gravy on top. It adds richness and so much flavor to your burger. It is a whole new dimension.
What to Pair With
Here are some great side dishes to eat with your chicken patties.
- Fresh green salad
- Tater tots
- bowl of fresh fruit
Frozen Chicken Patties - you can use any amount that you need. Although, you may need to cook them in batches if you are cooking more than what fits in your air fryer basket.
Condiments and Toppings
How to Make Frozen Chicken Patties in Air Fryer
Step 1: Preheat air fryer at 360°F for 3 minutes.
Step 2: Add your frozen chicken pattyies to the bottom of your air fryer basket.
Step 2: Cook chicken patties at 360°F for 10 minutes, making sure to flp the patties about half way through cooking.
Step 3: Remove the chicken patty and if you want toasted buns, put them into the air fryer basket. Cook them for 1 minute at 360°F if you want slightly toasted, or 2 minutes if you want it more toasted.
Step 4: Assemble your burger with the cooked chicken patty, desired condiments, and buns.
More Air Fryer Recipes:
Frozen Chicken Patties in Air Fryer
- 2 frozen chicken patties you can use more if you'd like
- 2 burger buns
- Preheat air fryer at 360°F for 3 minutes.
- Add your frozen chicken patties to the bottom of your air fryer basket.
- Cook chicken patties at 360°F for 10 minutes, making sure to flip the patties about half way through cooking.
- Remove the chicken pattyies and if you want toasted buns, put them into the air fryer basket. Cook them for 1 minute at 360°F if you want slightly toasted, or 2 minutes if you want it more toasted.
- Assemble your burger with the cooked chicken patty, desired condiments, and buns.
Make sure to "PIN IT" for later and follow Gather in my Kitchen on Pinterest for all the latest easy and delicious recipes!
Leave a Reply